26 October 2008

Newly Weds

My apologies go out to those who have been wondering whats going on in our more than busy life. It has been some time since I was able to blog, but I have a good excuse. We have plenty of news to share with you all both good and bad. I like to start things off on the right foot, so naturally, the bad news comes first.

A couple of weeks ago, Tiff turned on our computer to do some homework and to her demise the screen simply showed a folder with a question mark on it (for those of you who are Mac users, this is a bad thing) to shorten an already short story, our hard drive had crashed. Thus taking with it all of our precious files: pictures, homework, and most importantly--music. Luckily for us everything was covered under our AppleCare protection plan. They even sent a guy to our house to fix it at no extra charge. Unluckily for us we lost everything. Really everything. Which is the reason why I cannot follow up with my sister's "TAG" that she blogged about (on whitnmisitupe.blogspot.com) because my pictures folder is currently completely empty.

About a week later (this is still the bad news section) Tiff was in class and a girl tripped over her laptop cord, causing her computer to go crashing onto a tile floor. The computer continued to function properly for the next couple of days, then all of a sudden it won't turn on. So we are currently laptop-less. We still have yet to find a solution to this problem.

On to the good news and an explanation of the title to this blog. WE HAVE MOVED! Well, sorta. We have moved all of the necessities, and some how we still have quite a few things left at the Miller's casita. It makes me wonder if we should just throw whatever is left away and move on, but still there is that unsettled feeling in your stomach that maybe, just maybe, there will be that one day when you think to yourself..."I wish I hadn't thrown that (whatever it is) away, because I could really use it right now." Ah, the dilemma's of life.

But we have moved and both like our new place. As stated previously (in our last blog) we miss the 1st ward tremendously as well as being so close to family. However, the day comes when you must become your own people, your own family, and that is the thing that we are enjoying right now. It's hard to describe, but we almost feel like newly-wed's again. Between moving and our computer crashing it's as if we've gotten a fresh start on things. Almost as good as a "Second Life."

We don't know where our camera is, but will get pictures of our new place posted as soon as we can.

2 comments:

Whitnee said...

dang, sorry about the computer...that's really sad. At least you are trying to be optomistic about it! we have a really old lap top that used to be dads and it got a really bad virus on it and it's crashed, too. So, I feel your pain somewhat...but losing all that documentation is not cool. Can't wait to see the pics of the new place...sounds fun!

Jolene and Ty said...

Hey Tiff I just found your blog...I hope you dont mind! Its good to see that you have a new house, its nice to have a place to call your own.