The one good thing about my little boy staying longer in his hut, is that I've had a little extra spare time. Not much, but enough that I got a chance to venture in my new hobby. Yes... that's right, another hobby. Not that I needed something else to occupy my time, but it's something that I have quickly become addicted too. This last month I have realized that I have spent 5 years in graphic design, but have yet utilized it for my personal benefit. And with this little boy coming, I have been so excited and have been dreaming of all the things that I could make, the pictures I would take and the Scrapbooks I would create.
Growing up... I loved to Scrapbook. However, I was really more a scrapbook supply buyer, because whenever I sat down to actually scrapbook, my OCD Meticulous Characteristics would doom me and two hours would go buy before I had even one page finished. Needless to say...since then I have never really kept a good scrapbook or personal history of anything. However, my new digital obsession has changed that. And, I have recently been blessed with an awesome opportunity. Wes' cousin has been involved with Digital Scrapbooking for years and is now opening her own Digital Scrapbooking Company. The best part is... she asked me to be a designer for her site. It's just recently opened and I've only designed a few products, but I can already tell you that I'm obsessed. I LOVE IT! I'm still working out a few kinks, but here is sample of what I have created so far.

To see a better Sample of them, you can check them out at our store at www.signaturescrapbooks.com

7 comments:
Can't wait to hear when that little boy makes his debut! Oh and about that learning patients stuff, it is just the beginning of a long journey! Kids teach you patients whether you want to learn or not! :)
PS Your supplies are awesome!
Tiff! You are so talented. How come I didn't get any of those creative genes? Why can't we be related by blood?!
LOVE THOSE PAGES!!! I keep trying to convince Brennen that I "need" my own Mac computer so I can scrapbook our lives...for family history and stuff. ;) love love love them. So talented.
I can't believe you haven't had that baby boy yet! But maybe this storm that's rolling in will help. My mom (labor and delivery nurse) said when the barometer changes/storms roll in, they always had a busy night with lots of deliveries. I had Kaylee a night when a storm rolled in. Crossing my fingers for ya.
Once again, I'm so amazed by you. And patience, my dear :) That little one knows exactly when he's needed on this earth. Love you!!! And I can't wait, either. Please come soon, sweet Webster boy!!!
I'm anxious for him, too!! There is such a love you have for those grandbabies!! And I thought I couldn't love anyone more than my kids....then these little cherubs started coming along. I'm in LOVE I tell you!!
These papers and supplies are awesome!! You are so talented!!
Love you!! Let's go walking some more!! ;o)
I'm hoping she's right about the weather! Sunday would be a nice day to have a baby!
Tiffany,
I don't know if you remember me, I am Jolene Wetzel's mom Susan. We lived in the Green Valley 2nd ward together. Anyway I love your scrapbook supplies, I have gone digital and that is the only way to go. You have done an awesome job!!!
Congratulations and good luck on the birth of your new baby boy!!! Jolene is due in 2 weeks with a baby girl:)
Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment