04 June 2010

Friends...

My life has been so blessed by good friends. Infact, I  know everyone that even reads this blog, has had a positive and huge impact on my life.  There is just nothing like having a true friend who accepts you for who you are and loves you unconditionally. This last month I had the chance to see two of my dearest and closest friends. Two friends who have loved me through thick and thin, who have seen me at some of my most vulnerable moments and friends who have patiently accepted my inability to keep in touch. I can't tell you how excited I was to spend time this month with both of these amazing woman, but the best part about it, is the fact that both of them have also recently had kids, and it was the first time Jaks got to meet his new friends. Lexi is only two days younger than Jaks and Jude is six months older. They both are precious and I pray that Jakston can be close friends with both Lexi and Jude, and learn from them as I have from their mothers. Thanks guys for making this month amazing... we miss you both!

1 comment:

Lexi Rae said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I LOVE LOVE LOVE all your blog post! .... Congrats Wes on graduating! YAY .... I love that Jaks is sound asleep in the middle of those two cute kids, and well what can I say, Lex and Jaks look PERFECT together, its meant to me :)