03 March 2011

i hope they call me on a mission.....

so i have started about three times to post these pictures, and all three times i had heart felt things to say. the first time was my thoughts about service, the second about missionary work and the third was just about how blessed i feel to have one of God's choice spirits in my home.... but all three times i got interupted and was unsuccessful at actually posting the pics.... so no more deep thoughts...no story behind the suit or what caused me to want these pictures.....i think they speak for themselves. so here are a "few" ;) pictures i took in december....enjoy!

3 comments:

Lexi Rae said...

OH MY GOSH! He is SO SO CUTE! LOVE HIM! Can we use those pictures for him and Lexi's wedding?!

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

I love these pictures. What a fun idea. And I didn't think it possible but he continues to get cuter and cuter because he already was but nope...just gets cuter. :)

Abbey said...

He is so adorable! I am missing him! I feel so lucky to have spend a few days getting to know this special little boy!