12 September 2010

Loving Every Moment!

So my little man is 5 months old! I can't even believe how fast time is going. I honestly can't express how much I love being his Mom. He is so much fun and I am sucking in every moment I have with him. Jaks is full of energy and excitement. He is rolling from his belly to his back and from his back to his belly. He also tries to stand up on his legs and ends up moving himself all over the floor by either rolling or scooting himself on his back. When he is on his belly his legs are constantly in motion and as soon as he gets his arms going this kid will be crawling. Jaks is always full of giggles. He is constantly talking, jabbering and laughing. He thinks everything is funny, especially when we scare him. I haven't quite seen a little one enjoy being scared. He loves it when we hide behind the couch and come out and scare him. He will giggle forever! It's so funny, I can't get enough of his laugh.

He is also into everything that he can get his hands on... I"m afraid once he can crawl, I will be in for it. He is so intrigued by everything and everyone around him. It doesn't matter what I have in my hands, he wants it. I also can't leave him in his Bumbo cause if there is something lying next to him, he will find a way to reach and grab it... quite a few times he has almost fallen out of his Bumbo...which is hard to do! He also has quite the independent spirit. He already holds his bottle by himself, and whenever we feed him, we have to give him his own spoon to hold. This makes it difficult to feed him because I have to dodge his spoon and his hand to get food into his mouth, but its so funny. And it never fails, every time he is done eating it looks as if we had a food fight. Lol, but I love it!!! I Jaks also love to jump on the tramp, I hold him really close to me and I'll jump really high... he will giggle and giggle. He honestly has so much personality and Wes and I love every minute we have with him. Happy 5 Month Birthday Little Man!!!

Here are a few pics from the last little shoot we did of him. Wes and I went up to my parents property in BrianHead and had to get some of him outside. I LOVE the expressions we caught of him... He can move each eyebrow by itself and he always has this mischievous look on his face.... I honestly can't get enough of it!

 
 I’m actually shocked we got as many pictures as we did on this fun shoot, cause this is what Jaks wanted to do the entire time. He was so fascinated by the texture of the long grass and the cat tails, it didn’t matter what I did to get his attention, he wasn’t about to give me the time of day when he was so enthralled by his new surroundings. And it only took me a second before I too was completely consumed by his innocences and excitement as he discovered a whole new world around him.
(ps..in the picture above, he is starting to blow a bubble... if you don't know what it is, it kinda looks funny, but it's one of my favorites. Jaks is always blowing bubble.. :)
I honestly can't express the love I have for this kid! He is so full of light, energy and innocence. I love that every day is a new adventure! My heart is completely consumed with love and I have so much gratitude and feel so blessed for every moment I have to be his Mother!

10 comments:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

He's growing up so quickly but what a handsome little guy he's growing into! I love those outside pictures of him. Especially the ones on the chair. LOVE THEM! Glad motherhood is treating you so kindly. Miss and love ya!

Amy Gleicher said...

Tiff!
Your little boy is adorable! Those pictures you took of him are absolutely precious! Hope all is well. Love ya, Gleic

Jessica said...

He's getting so big! He's adorable as well. Wow, isn't it crazy how fast they grow up? My little guy is only 3 months ahead of yours, but it gets more fun everyday. I bet you're a great mom Tiff!

brandandbrit said...

He is the perfect combination of you and Wes! I see so much of you and so much of Wes in him! He is such a cutie! I can't believe he is already 5 months old! It's amazing how much we can love these little people :)

Jill Bienz said...

He is getting so big from when we saw him last! Seriously Tiff, those pictures are absolutely adorable! He is such a beautiful little boy! We miss you guys and hope all is going well! It'll be so fun when we live closer and our babies can play! Love ya!

Abbey said...

He is SO handsome!! So happy that you called today! I always love our chats.. I could do it for hours! Seriously, I wanna do a girls weekend soon! Love ya!

Jewls said...

He is so stinkin adorable! These pictures are so cute!

linzi said...

I love these pictures. I love every single one of them! What a beautiful boy, Tiff. And I love reading about how much you are loving his little presence. What a special family you have. Love you! And miss you.

Angela and Brett said...

I'm dying..how cute is Jaks!!! Email me angiewight@hotmail.com and tell me where you guys are at and what you are doing! I miss you!!!

Megan Gubler said...

Holy Cowser he is a cute little thing. Thanks for the post. I don't remember getting an email from you. Did you send it to megangubler@gmail.com.

I am up for a girls night around Christmas. Lets get the three of us together. Can't wait to talk about life.